[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Family Traits

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>, <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 19:04:34 -0700

Love it...brings back very fond memories of my "Woody" Pacific Coast Victor
Ch. Arelee's Woodstock, CD. He always took me where he wanted me to go, by
taking me by the hand or wrist, and he was always very "soft mouthed" in
doing so.
A few of his progeny had the same habit...it has been so many years now, I
am quite sure if any progeny are around they would be great, great grand
progeny by now.
Most of the time I only had to ask him, "what do you want ?", and he would
take me by the hand and lead me to whatever it was.

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA