[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Family Traits

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 18:06:46 -0700 (PDT)

In addition, Spunky, Dubya's son, also will lay with his back to the edge of
the bed or sofa, same as daddy, and roll off.  But I love being mouth led by him
Maureen Murkland <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Since my Dubya was tall enough to
reach my hands, he would grab them gently
and take me to where he wanted me to go....the back door to potty, the
kitchen for food.......the couch to set and love on him........ Now I see
his pups doing the same thing! Strange thing is...these are pups that were
not raised here and have never seen their Dad! Mo