[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Family Traits

  • From: "Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 19:49:22 -0500

Since my Dubya was tall enough to reach my hands, he would grab them gently
and take me to where he wanted me to go....the back door to potty, the
kitchen for food.......the couch to set and love on him........  Now I see
his pups doing the same thing! Strange thing is...these are pups that were
not raised here and have never seen their Dad! Mo