[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fallen Soldier

  • From: "DIR" <Dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 17:49:18 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: <ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx>
To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 2:20 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Fallen Soldier

> Jamie
>
> We were talking about using any excess funds from Jack Reed's memorial to
> be
> sent to a worthy cause in Jack's Name.
>
> I think since Jack was a Navy Seal he would be thrilled if the funds went
> this Fallen Soldier's child.
>
> What do you think?  My check is in the mail.     Judi
>

> **************************************Check out AOL's list of 2007's
> hottest
> products.

> BE PROSECUTED.

> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org
>Jamie,
Are you the person to send $$ to for the Fallen Soldiers child?  If not
please post.  I would also like to know if you are getting anything.
It is raining and cold in Il. and my friend is in O'Hare to pick up the
sister to your boy.  She will be owned by Sharon and I and will live with
Sharon.  This is the bitch Edie was to take before she broke her hip so Bob
and Linda sent her
to me.   I just talked to Sharon and the plane is on the ground and they
should have her soon.  I told them to PLEASE get a motel room if the weather
was bad.  I am so concerned.
What did you name your boy and what is his registered name?  I think this
girl is Lucky Lady or Lady Luck????  Sure Sharon is NOT going to call her
Lady!  Arlene is coming home to-day from Seattle and the last email I got
from her was that Zak is doing well but still has a limp?????
Did you see that the BadBoy is #7 for the 2007 RedBook?  I did not believe
it--but what a wonderful surprise.
More Later,
Sandi