[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fallen Hero , and saying Thank-you

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Luanne Crinklaw" <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>, Showgsd-L <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:20:18 -0800

Luanne and All
So far this looks like a "thumbs up" from all parties.  The photographer is
totally on board with it.  I should be talking to her over the next couple
of days.
I think this is a good time to show that no matter how divided the club has
been in the past, that when the chips are down, we ALL work together for a
good cause.
This is a club of really big hearts, I know that we can do a tremendous
thing here.
Kathy
Here is the link to the slideshow if you missed it:
 http://roxybooth2007.homestead.com/files/index.html