[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Failing Clubs

  • From: dogpeople@xxxxxxx
  • To: willowlakegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 16:27:33 -0400

I'm sorry it's just a very sore spot with me.  I try and help new people all
the time and then they get slammed by others.  It is very frustrating.

Mackie

 Mackie & Dan Rader
MacDan's German Shepherd Dogs & BonAmi Petit Basset Griffon Vendéens all bred
to love, with love.
Plush Puppy MidAtlantic Grooming Products
Please visit our websites http://bonami.homestead.com
http://www.plushpuppymidatlantic.com