[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fading singleton pup

  • From: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx
  • To: fresca@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 06:59:18 -0500

THis little bugger is a fighter...I will pray for her daily.  And I am NOT
Awesome..I am just someone that read the worry in your words and said it
couldn't hurt to try.  I am so glad you did it.  Tubing a pup is NOT hard, here
is a link to an actual video with someone explaining...
 http://www.naturalholistic.com/tubefeeding.html
but, I got my experience in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at our Hospital.
90% of the Newborns that we saw in that Unit were Tube fed.  I worked there for
8 1/2 yrs.  I think I could tube feed in my sleep.
God Bless your baby.  Kiss her for me.

Tari Kridler
Home of 2003 Amer & Can GVX Kridler's Ruby and her Father 2 x Sel. Amer & Can
Ch. Kridler's Quno @ http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com & the New List