[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Facts vs Opinions

  • From: Helen Franklin <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 18:26:50 -0700

Laughter is THE BEST MEDICINE....drink it down............celebration is a
good thing!
I will never give up on my beliefs....nor do I believe in law suits for
those that give their time for free
I do believe in anything the will promote and make the GSD prosper.....

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 4:12 PM, Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Helen,
We that were in St. Louis are laughing but then maybe some are still
crying.
Give it up.

Joan F. Fox
17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
tel: 440-759-4119
http://www.campaignersgsds.com

On Monday, May 4, 2015 6:48 PM, Helen Franklin <
helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*Never once *have I mention *politics *because I don't believe in
that...*never
once*!
I think the Chardonnay has already begun in abundance and wish I had some.
Now for some brisket...yum yum. Form and function is seen at all
speeds....
Helen

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 3:36 PM, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Joan does Chardonnay go well with brisket? Bud-lite does! Lol FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App