[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Facebook & the List

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 07:24:40 -0800 (PST)

I, also, have a Facebook page that I set up a long time ago for gsd interests.
It just got way out of hand, and I rarely go to it any more.  I would like to
know how to shut it down and start over with a page that would be more
restricted in content.  I am not really interested in games, what someone is
having for breakfast, being "poked", knowing what someone "likes", or having
someone speculate on my personality type.  All of that just strikes me as
a juvenile waste of time.  I do like being able to post pictures and videos.  I
have not found it to be a good advertising medium, however.  I think I would
have to spend more time than I am willing to in order to learn to use it in a
way that would meet my needs and not get out of hand.  But, I would rather
spend time with the dogs.  Too often, I set here at the computer with a dog
staring me in the face saying, 'Can we DO something???  PLEASE????"  I don't
think my dogs are big computer fans,
 and I don't blame them!  This list takes enough time away from them.  I don't
need Facebook!!!

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockgermanshepherds.com
Home of Multiple Group Winner  GCH RiverRock's Hotel California (Callie) HSAs
RN BN
Group Winner Ch. RiverRock's Straight From The Heart HSAsd
and the new kid RiverRock's One Fine Day