[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Facebook and more

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 10:21:15 -0500

That is unfortunate that someone is targeting those sites with a damaging
worm.? I use Facebook & LinkedIn every single day in my job.? If fact, I could
not do my job as well as I do without those sites.? They provide valuable
information and the opportunity to network and search for people, not only
socially but professionally...which is what I do as someone in recruiting &
sales.?? Hopefully the worm doesn't last long (I haven't seen or heard of it
yet, thank goodness!) and hopefully people do not get scared to get on the
sites as they are very useful for many reasons, not just for fun.?
Jeff Pyle