[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FYI--Lynette Saltzman

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 11:48:48 EDT

Today we saw Lynnette Saltzman judge GSDs at the Misssion   Circuit,

She shouldn't do that. She is afraid of  GSDS.

viv

Vivian Brown
Santa Ana  CA

****

I called this person about 10 years ago to have her and her husband judge
for our AB shows. She told me they were both bored with judging and did not
want to accept.
NOW WHY APX 10 YEARS LATER AND SHE IS STILL JUDGING.
She is bored with it but probably wants the money. They may be judging  again
but she can stayed her bored butt home as far as I am concerned, she  will no
be judging my show.

Lee Brown