[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FYI Junior Handlers

  • From: angela scott <adonispersian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 09:22:14 -0700

Thanks Donna for the info..I just got off the phone with AKC and thats exactly
what they said...I would surely hate to make this JR handler lose her ability
to show in Juniors....I wont be adding her name onto the agent name....and will
be chatting with her grandmother about the other options we have...I may just
wait until later to help her show GSD in Junior showmanship....she really does
well with Addie and keeps up with her...haha getting older is NOT for sissies!!
 anyway, thank you again!!  angela scottPS the lady laughed when I said I didnt
want Mary  getting a call....

Angela Scott