[ SHOWGSD-L ] FYI: I Beat on Them like a Drum

  • From: "Mary-Anne" <mary-anne.boulet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ShowGSD-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:22:25 -0500

Forwarded from another site with permission
Mary-Anne
Hello,

I am writing to let you know that I won my court case yesterday. I
soundly routed the local PETA cell and while doing so exposed their
ignorant and bigoted agenda. I want to thank the members of this list
for your support, I couldn't have survived for 18 months without it.

Here is a news release on the next step. Please post this to as many
groups and lists as possible.

For Immediate Release Contact: Ami Moore, # 847-
284-7760

November 16, 2007

Accomplished Chicago Dog Trainer Ami Moore Bites Back Big

Sues PETA, Neighbor for Defaming Her Through Media, Internet

African-American Business Woman Won't be Bullied by PETA's Terror
Tactics.
Esteemed Chicago dog trainer Ami Moore has filed a multi-million
dollar, multi-count lawsuit against People for the Ethical Treatment
of Animals, Inc. (PETA) and a West Loop animal rights sympathizer,
charging they deliberately defamed her and her business in their
calculated and premeditated program of media and internet character
assassination in recent months.

"This is America and in this country well-funded and well-organized
eco-terrorist groups like PETA and its supporters with agendas,
should not be allowed to target and destroy innocent people and
businesses that they don't like," said Ami Moore.

The dispute stems from two misdemeanor complaints filed against Moore
in July, 2006, after Moore used an electronic dog training collar to
train a dog in a West Loop park. Such "tappers" are commonly used by
dog trainers, are considered a humane and dog friendly training tool
and are as benign as the ubiquitous invisible fence used commonly by
suburban homeowners.

Since last year PETA has deliberately, with malice and forethought,
used its web site to disseminate false and defamatory information
about Moore and her business to millions of websites around the
globe. Opresnik has made false and defamatory statements to several
Chicago-area media outlets.

"I haven't spent decades of my life learning about the dog's heart
and mind to let PETA bully me around," said Moore. "These radical eco-
terrorists habitually attack small animal related businesses need to
know that they must act responsibly. PETA is Goliath, and I am proud
to stand up for all small businesses and be their `David' in this
case. The FBI considers PETA to be a clear and present danger to the
American way of life, and I agree. Our Congress believed that the
threat from PETA and other groups to be so serious, that it passed
the Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act (AETA) to protect American
citizens from the malicious and felonious acts of animal right
terrorists groups like PETA. "

Moore's business, DoggieDoRight911, is located in Downtown Chicago.
Moore is an animal protection activist who has saved hundreds of dogs
and households from the pain and consequences of poorly trained and
misbehaving dogs. She has thousands of satisfied customers - dogs and
people - to prove it.

The DoggieDoRight911 Philosophy
"Dogs have the right to be educated so that they can fit into our
modern life. It is inhumane and immoral to have an untrained,
uneducated dog that is a danger to the family and the community.
Domestic dogs have the right to have the kindest, best, most
effective, and most humane training tools and methods used for their
education, so that every dog in America can have the greatest of
gifts -- a good and loving forever home."

For up-to-date news about Ami Moore please go to
www.chicagosupportsami.com.