[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FYI

  • From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 01:03:09 GMT

Ouch!!

I think that there may be more List members than there are members of the
GSDCA.  Interesting stat, eh?

Paula, 100 days and counting

Home of Best in Show, Best in Specialty Show, Multi-Group Winning, GSDCA Dual
Title Award Recipient, AKC JAM/AOE, International and American Champion, Grand
Champion Asgard Harley Davidson v Plamark, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC
#64047 (Hips, Elbows, Cardiac, & Thyroid), DNA tested clear of the long-coat
factor.  #1 Male German Shepherd Dog in the Country, #5 German Shepherd Dog in
the Country, as of 5/31/10 (Canine Chronicles)    First male German Shepherd
Dog Grand Champion.