[ SHOWGSD-L ] FWD ""Who is legally allowed to enter my kennel?"' OR residence...

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:58:01 -0700

This was from APRI, and was directed toward PA, but there are words of
wisdom for all who have kennels in this new world.
There have been people masquerading as Inspectors, and Humane Officers
who have bullied their way into kennels without a search warrant and
with no good reason.  Please observe.  Actually, this can pertain to a
residence, too.  Be informed, be aware.

Stormy Hope
who has learned through her hours of reading that life isn't simple
any longer for animal owners.