[ SHOWGSD-L ] FWD: Shipping to USA... GOOD NEWS!

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 08:23:50 -0500

Good news....

 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  w <http://www.rihadin.com> ww.rihadin.com
 Democracy seeks the will of the majority while liberty seeks the protection
of the majority.
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director RDOES.

----- Original Message ----- From: Shannon de Bruin

Ok, Im spilling the beans!
Right away, probably tonight or tomorrow (I dont have the answer to exactly
when) the Shipping restrictions into the USA are LIFTED.

TSA put all this in motion with out telling any other department. I have
been in contact with the USDA and Homeland Security and now that everyone is
on the same page this foolishness is stopped. Homeland siad that the TSA has
not made any arrangements with other countries never mind thier own people.
The paperwork was not even ready for the people on the US side to process
all this! As a result this should be lifted tonight or tomorrow. They have
sent me a package that will spell everything out, I will release the info as
soon as I have it.

This program is to be reinitiated (possibly) in 2012 but NOT before then.
So, for now, we no longer need brokers or known shippers. When it is
reinstated there will be some other changes that will make it not so
totalitarian protectionistic.

Shannon