[ SHOWGSD-L ] FWD - Rescue;: GSD Needs Home.....

  • From: Margery Golant <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:03:00 -0400

Forwarding for Tari Kridler - server issues caused this to bounce.

From: "chsweetsun" <chsweetsun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Dee and Joe" <jodeeshepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <LinronsKnl@xxxxxxx>
Cc: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

HI Linda and Dee,
I'm sorry.  I thought her email would come across as a link..but I see it
didn't.  So here is Sandy
 Clark from NY email. gldquest@xxxxxxxxxxxx   <gldquest@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  And
thank you for trying to
get this boy out of this home.  I hope he is as nice as she says.

Tari Kridler