[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FWD: Re: judges

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 13:00:19 -0700 (PDT)

For those of you who aren't aware Sharon Dwyer (Newcomb) along with ex husband
Danny(Lakeside)and Connie  Beckhardt produce some of the breeds greats. Check
out the GSDReviewed site. I'd say she has experience with GSD
Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow
From: Diane Brantley <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, April 10, 2010 2:21:28 PM GMT+0000
Subject: Re: judges

I know some of the judges on my list personaly.  One of which got an ROM within
the past two years, another got her latest ROM on the strength of one litter.
Both have belonged to the pc for many years. Sonny used to advertise in the
Review back in the sixties. I have a GSD with a dog of Chris W's breeding in
its pedigree.  Are you saying that Sharon Dwyer (Newcomb) didn't have anything
to do with GSD's other than getting approved to judge them?