[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FWD: HB 538 Passed the General Assembly on March 5 -- MAY F...

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 13:18:39 EST

In a message dated 3/6/2008 9:34:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
With  discipline going beyond anything I've ever seen, the Virginia
House of  Delegates on Wednesday approved the Senate-passed version of
HB 538,  'PAWS-Plus for Virginia.' The only remaining step is the
signing of the  bill by the Governor and I see no reason to think he
won't do  so.

It never ceases to amaze me that our wonderful Virginia delegates can worry
so much about the pet population and cannot seem to do a thing about the
transportation issues and school issues.  For some reason our legislators,
both
state and national, need to review their list of priorities.

Tish