[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: <showgsd-l>Pit - Part 2 (Helen Franklin)

  • From: "Helen" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:06:41 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Helen [mailto:helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 5:01 PM
To: 'Paula Cooke'
Subject: RE: <showgsd-l>Pit - Part 2 (Helen Franklin)

My husband and I owned pharmacies.  Most dog meds are human meds with a
different name.  My pharmacist husband gave me the equivalent dosages.  =
also have a state pharmacy tech license.  Just wish I had a memory. =
Helen
Franklin

From: "Helen" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Pit - Part 2 (Helen Franklin)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:26:43 -0800

Pit can come in two strengths, 10 isp and 20 isp as I recall.  One is =
for
humans and one for animals.  I do know that one of them you give in a =
dosage
of 1/2 cc and the other, 1cc.  Unfortunately, having not used in 10 =
years, I
can't remember which is which.  Helen Franklin