[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FW: (no subject)

  • From: Greg Eschette <geschette@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "wilkersonem@xxxxxxxxxxx" <wilkersonem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:20:49 -0500

Elizabeth, you will probably get a e mail from admin on congratulations to
Sherre and Argonne accomplishments.
Don't know why this is a problem to congratulate people on this list.

Greg
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2013, at 4:53 AM, Elizabeth Wilkerson <wilkersonem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Great job Sheree and congrats on on Aregon's AOE.  He is beautiful.

The encouragement you offer on owner/handler in the ring is appreciated.  Last
weekend Fran Rood and I took our dogs in the ring.  It was funny watching the 2
of us at our age running around with the GSD's.  The judge enjoyed it more than
we did.  On that note, I took Breed with Zak Friday and Sunday.  Was it as
professional or polished as with a handler? no, but it saved me a ton of money
and Zak had fun also. The list of handlers is getting smaller and smaller as we
all age, maybe this is a trend that before too long, we may all be showing our
own, who knows.

Also,  Enya, a Bobby daughter, says a big congrats to her dad for his awesome
win in the rings.  The end of this month she will start her show career in
Wisconsin with Kent Boyles,  we all have high hopes for her too.

Elizabeth Wilkerson