[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FW: hub airports

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:54:40 EST

In a message dated 2/11/2005 3:30:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Whatever did or did not happen with Perry or Lexington years ago is past,
> and there is nothing to be accomplished by resurrecting why, not that I would
> have any idea anyway.  I recall asking about Lexington, and being advised
> that
> there was a significant problem with utilizing it going forward.   I don't
> recall

Perry has become very popular and has been booked years in advance.
Lexington could not be had until November because of the horse events there.
My
recollection is (other than the fact I nearly froze to death)  that it was not
very
good for the obedience people.  I'm not sure if we offered agility then or
not.

Maybe this new site from Joan will prove to be suitable and it is not far
from Lexington (well the other direction out of Cincinnati but same airport).

Tish