[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FW: hub airports

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:10:40 -0800

Well Margery, I appreciate your response; but it further amplifies the fact
that by not acting proactively and demanding that the Perry site was secured
every 2-3 years, that a ball was dropped.  Lexington is another excellent
site, with Cinci being a pretty darn good airport to get into on several
airlines.  Why hasn't it been re-looked at?

This is the same discussion we had last year about this same time.
http://www.gsdcpacnw.org/nationalsites.html

Good Grief... When is someone going to wake up and realize that there's
something wrong in the mix when the same complaints keep reappearing.
Either all of these exhibiting members are just complainers with the same
basic complaints OR someone isn't listening and FINDING SITES that do fit
the bill... Or maybe it's not as black and white as this, but IMO, gray
areas in this particular debate is the same thing as excuses.

Evan... Is this on the timetable for discussion now or are we off the topic
schedule??  :)

Savagette

PS:  Two other items of note have been discussed about the national too...
Utah - I'm for it.  Splitting up the National - Not for that.