[Showgsd-l FreeLists] FW: application for list membership - Melissa Chavez

  • From: "Margery Golant" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 14:33:13 -0500

From: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx [mailto:MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx]=20
To: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx; mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: application for list membership

In a message dated 9/12/2004 4:13:06 PM Central Daylight Time, =
Paisababe2003
writes:

Kennel Name: None yet!

Name: Melissa Chavez

State: Illinois

clubs: Not old enough to join any yet

Names of 2_sponsors (existing List members): Kelly Busse, Pat Galambos,
Patty=20
& Gary S. (Pagairs), Dee Friedburg

Biography: Ever since I was little i wanted to work with dogs. I =
remember
when I was younger i would watch Westmister with my father and we would =
try
to guess who would when we know nothing about the breed just based our
guesses on beauty. I remember I would think i wish I was one of those =
people
on TV. My dream has come true I have started showing German Shepherds. I
have been showingJovan (Kelly Busse's male)since October 25, 2003.=20
I Have even put Jovans first point on him. That was just about the =
geratest
day in my life when I not only got my first point, but i also took =
breed.
That was only my second maybe third show. It was great. I loved it. I =
will
love to see myself grown in this sport. I love handling German =
shepherds. I
know its the hardest breed to show. Jovan has run me around confermation
ring a couple of times and you can't forget the time he cut me off and =
made
my fly like super girl! I just love this and i never want to quit.=20

By submitting this application, the applicant affirms that:

I understand and agree to abide by the Rules as posted on the website. I
have read the rules and regulations of Showgsd-l posted on this page and
understand that I will receive a copy via email after my subscription is
processed. I agree to adhere to and to be bound by the Rules and =
Regulations
set forth therein as well as below

I agree that I adhere to and support the Breed Standard of the German
Shepherd Dog established by the German Shepherd Dog Club of America / =
German
Shepherd Dog Club of Canada and promulgated by the American Kennel
Club/Canadian Kennel Club.

I agree that I adhere to and support the rules and procedures of the
American Kennel Club / Canadian Kennel Club, that I am currently =
qualified
to register dogs with the AKC / CKC and to compete at AKC/CKC events, =
that I
am in good standing and not under any suspension or restriction.

I agree to the rules and restrictions. I understand that my acceptance =
as a
subscriber of Showgsd-l is conditional on my strict observance of the =
Rules
of Showgsd-l which, among other  things, provide that List posts may not =
be
made available to anyone or reused in any manner without the written,
express permission of all parties to the  post and the List Management.=20

POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For administrative problems, email problems and technical support, please
contact the List Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, in private.  Please do
not post individual problem issues on Showgsd-l