[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FW: US National films

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "TISHW@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx, lebrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 09:54:26 -0400

My senior brain is having a hard time recalling the name of the previous
person who did the video for us but I believe he had a contract with the
GSDCA  and that his videos were sold only via the web site.  At that time Bob
Lindsay took his own video and sold them privately and there may have been
(can't remember for sure) restrictions on where he could shoot the videos
from the floor.

Tish

In a message dated 9/15/2014 9:14:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
When it  is under contract with an organization it is no longer considered

open to the public. We pay a hefty price for our showsite and once we are
under  contract and pay the for the building we call the shots, not  the
building  owners.

Lee Brown

In a message dated  9/15/2014 7:06:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Since it  is his work, camera  and video seems as the PC should be paying
him.
Do not  see how  this can happen as anyone can take videos of classes as
it is a   public place not owned by the PC.

At the GSDCA-WDA. 2014   NATIONAL UNIVERSAL SIEGER SHOW
someone there taped the whole show and   broadcasted it as again it was a
public place.

So would say that  Bobby  must be doing this out of the goodness of his
heart since the  PC could
not  enforce this as the Purina Farm is open to the  public.

Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

On   Mon, 9/15/14, Sally <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bobby is  one  of the
hardest working people at the national and he provides  a
great  service and high quality videos for the German
Shepherd  people.  I  find it unbelievable that the PC is
charging him a  fee  to do  so.

Sally

POST   is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the
original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the  original author
AND of
the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible  for the content of his/her  post.  This group
and its administrators are  not responsible  for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post.

ALL   PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY

MANNER  OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE  EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF  ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS  A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE
PROSECUTED.

For  assistance, please contact the List Management at   admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://showgsd.org/mail.html
NATIONAL BLOG -   http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

POST  is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html