[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Transport legs needed - 3 LEGS *OH*IN*IL* I-80 Sat 3/22 Woodsfield OH to Milwaukee WI 4 GSD

  • From: brendangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:26:52 +0000

Can anyone help?  This transport is for 4 GSDs.
--
LuAnn

From: "Taylor" <WolfDance3@xxxxxxx>
Subject: 3 LEGS *OH*IN*IL* I-80 Sat 3/22 Woodsfield OH to Milwaukee WI 4 GSD
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 05:08:45 +0000
ONLY THREE  LEGS LEFT-PLEASE CROSSPOST EVERYWHERE  joeyellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@ zoominternet.net   740 550-6114 Cell

WHITE PAWS GSD Rescue needs help moving an elderly German Shepherd from
Canton,OH
to Milwaukee, WI. "Max" was dumped at the shelter, and White Paws is giving him
a second chance, along with three other GSD's.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if they could be in a warm, cozy home when Easter
comes?
If you can help, please email me with your contact information and vehicle
description.
Ellen Payne, Transport Coordinator, joeyellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  ,
740-550-6114(cell)
*PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE ALL FOUR DOGS AND I WILL ADDA DRIVER!

SENDING SHELTER for "Max": Stark County Dog Warden, Canton,OH
www.petfinder.com/shelters/OH175.html
330-451-2343
 SENDING SHELTER FOR "Snow Bear" and "Shep"  Monroe County Dog Pound
www.petfinder.com/shelters/OH283.html  Contact: Diane  740-472-0300
APPROVED RECEIVING RESCUE:  White Paws GSD Rescue   Contact Person: Nancy
Demougin  calspence@xxxxxxx
920-606-2597 OR 920-465-7796     http://www.whitepawsgsr.com/
YOUR PASSENGERS: "Max" , White GSD, Male, Senior (Exact age unknown) The
shelter describes Max as being
inactive and gentle, "just lays around in the kennel". Max weighs a whopping
155 lbs and is a bit stiff in his
rear legs. He has a "tumor" on his neck that bleeds a little bit. Because Max
is an elderly dog, White Paws will
determine what vetting he needs when he arrives at rescue.
#2  "Diesel", male GSD, around 100lbs
#3 "Snow Bear", female GSD, white, around 90 lbs, 7 years old, described by the
shelter as very pleasant and friendly
#4 "Shep", male GSd, white, around 100lbs, 9 years old, described as calm and
friendly, neutered
VETTING TO BE DONE UPON ARRIVAL BY RESCUE ACCORDING TO HEALTH STATUS
TRANSPORT FOR SATURDAY, 3/22

Leg 1  Woodsfield,OH to Canton,OH (Snow Bear and Shep)
8:30AM to 10:45 AM  FILLED, Thank you, Monroe County Humane Society

Leg 2  Canton,OH to Cleveland, OH
11AM to 12:10PM  FILLED: Thanks, Dana  d143w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Leg 3 Cleveland,OH  to Toledo,OH (Max and Diesel get on here)
12:25PM to 2PM  FILLED Thanks, Kathy   suncrazelady@xxxxxxxxx

Leg 4 Toledo,OH to Edon,OH
2:15PM to 3:30PM  NEEDED

Leg 5  Edon,OH to South Bend,IN
3:45PM to 4:45PM  NEEDED

Leg 6  South Bend,IN  to  Valparaiso,IN *PLEASE NOTE THE TIME CHANGE HERE
5PM to 6PM EST//5PM CST  FILLED:  Driver #1  Thanks, Diana   dianagill@xxxxxxxxx
                                                                  Driver#2
Thanks, Kris   kjanowsky@xxxxxxxxxxx

Leg 7  Valparaiso,IN to Chicago,IL