[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: The Heat is On Closing Date Noon July 3rd PDT

  • From: "Fonseca" <fonsecagsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'showgsd'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 10:47:57 -0700

No Bones about it!
We are going to have a Dog Gone Good Time.

<http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&idxbd047ab3&eü0e8d33eb>
 View this email in your browser

<http://gallery.mailchimp.com/2f177b486d685ed36ba6afe77/images/6c6dddd4-6d35-4cbf-b18d-d9c09f6952f0.jpg>

Enter early for the Pacific Kennel Club Show or one of the amazing specialties
listed below.
Join us outside in a park like setting, relaxed atmosphere, great judges, 4
Junior Handling events, Specialties, Sweepstakes, and great food.  Only Pacific
Kennel Club offers Free newspaper style Catalogs.
We are a green show - please recycle.

Vehicle Day Parking -  $3.00    If you are camping or need day tenting deadline
is July 9th at 12 noon PDT. Click below for form.
New rules will apply for overnight and day tenting  please read carefully
Please Do Not leave you dogs in your vehicle .

<http://pacifickennelclub.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&idôa320f52e&eü0e8d33eb>
 Pacific Kennel Club premium list

<http://pacifickennelclub.us5.list-manage2.com/track/click?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&id

<http://pacifickennelclub.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&id<f9efd70c&eü0e8d33eb>
 Parking

Yup Thanks Right - all dog poop is recycled please deposit in appropriate bins
on site.    We aim for no garbage - 100% recyclable.  Thanks for helping us be
the first dog show to go Green.

Keep scrolling -  list of Specialties below

Please forward this to your friends and invite them to come to the show.

<http://gallery.mailchimp.com/2f177b486d685ed36ba6afe77/images/2aa9f434-e69c-4552-a2d8-a4bde221bb9f.jpg>

<http://pacifickennelclub.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&idñ9701a45c&eü0e8d33eb>
 www.goto-enter.com

It's going to be fun in the sun July 24-27 !
Closing Date July 3 noon PDT
We are looking forward to having you at the Pacific Kennel Club show and at the
related Specialties:
Just click on the specialty and you will be taken to the premium list

<http://pacifickennelclub.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&id˜40dbeac4&eü0e8d33eb>
 BC German Shepherd Dog Club Specialties July 24-25, 2014

<http://pacifickennelclub.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&id-602b5ae6&eü0e8d33eb>
 German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada Specialties July 26-27, 2014

<http://pacifickennelclub.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&id’1c1bfa6d&eü0e8d33eb>
 Canadian Mastiff Club Specialty July 26-27, 2014 National For Mastiff

<http://pacifickennelclub.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&idö28e6a400&eü0e8d33eb>
 Miniature Dachshund Club of BC Specialty Conformation, Sweeps and Junior
Handling, Saturday,July 26,

<http://pacifickennelclub.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&id0a318b637&eü0e8d33eb>
 Metro Valley Afghan Hound Association Specialty  Conformation, Sweeps and
Junior Handling,July 27,

<http://pacifickennelclub.us5.list-manage2.com/track/click?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&idLf362458a&eü0e8d33eb>
 Pacific Saluki Club of BC Specialty Conformation, Sweeps, and Junior Handling,
July 27

<http://pacifickennelclub.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&id¡27e8fa57&eü0e8d33eb>
 Western Gazehound Club Specialty Conformation, Sweeps, and Junior Handling,
July 26

<http://pacifickennelclub.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&idDc7b76e89&eü0e8d33eb>
 Western Dachshund Club Specialty Conformation, Sweeps and Junior Handling,
July 25

<http://pacifickennelclub.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&idïdaf2f3e5&eü0e8d33eb>
 Western Great Dane Club of BC Conformation & Obedience Specialties, July 25 to
26
Booster:  Labrador Retriever Friday, July 25 & Saturday, July 26, 2014

<http://pacifickennelclub.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&idÀ5cab8ac9&eü0e8d33eb>
 www.goto-enter.com

<http://gallery.mailchimp.com/2f177b486d685ed36ba6afe77/images/3f04cc78-9131-488a-897a-106c3ce7cc46.jpg>

The estate of Lois Greenlay has kindly donated some sized 200 dog crates to
Canine Benefactors that will be for sale for $10 each at the show.
Canine Benefactors is a charity that donates oxygen masks designed for pets to
fire department.

Thank You for all your support.  We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Copyright © *|2014|* *Pacific Kennel Club|*, All rights reserved.
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our mailing address is:
Pacific Kennel Club
6088 - 12th Avenue
Burnaby, BC V3N 2J2

 unsubscribe from this list
<http://pacifickennelclub.us5.list-manage.com/profile?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&id6c6834af&eü0e8d33eb>
 update subscription preferences

This email was sent to FONSECAGSD@xxxxxxx

<http://pacifickennelclub.us5.list-manage.com/about?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&id6c6834af&eü0e8d33eb&cxbd047ab3>
 why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list
<http://pacifickennelclub.us5.list-manage1.com/unsubscribe?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&id6c6834af&eü0e8d33eb&cxbd047ab3>
     update subscription preferences
<http://pacifickennelclub.us5.list-manage.com/profile?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&id6c6834af&eü0e8d33eb>

Pacific Kennel Club · 6-815 Dunsmir Crescent · Nanaimo, Bc V9R 2B8 · Canada

<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&afl=1>
 Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

<http://pacifickennelclub.us5.list-manage.com/track/open.php?u/177b486d685ed36ba6afe77&idxbd047ab3&eü0e8d33eb>

http://showgsd.org/mail.html