[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Thank you for signing Dog's fate devastates familyJudge orders shepherd destroyed after vicious attack ...Sign to save

  • From: "castle kennels" <castlegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 01:02:20 -0600

===========Please forward to friends==============

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the petition: "Dog&#39;s fate devastates
familyJudge orders shepherd destroyed after vicious attack ...Sign to save"

Please take a moment to read about this important issue, and join me in
signing the petition. It takes just 30 seconds, but can truly make a
difference. We are trying to reach 5,000 signatures - please sign here:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/591385946

Once you have signed, you can help even more by asking your friends and
family to sign as well.

Thank you!

Patricia Hiscock
Castle Kennels, LTD.