[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Showgsd-l Subscribe Application - Kathy Martin

  • From: "Margery Golant" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 23:06:35 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathy Martin [mailto:foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 9:17 PM
To: Margery Golant
Subject: Re: Showgsd-l Subscribe Application

Showgsd-l Subscribe Application

I have read the rules and regulations of Showgsd-l posted at
<file://www.showgsd.org> www.showgsd.org and understand that I will receive
a copy via email after my subscription is processed. I agree to adhere to
and to be bound by the Rules and Regulations set forth therein.

I agree that I adhere to and support the Breed Standard of the German
Shepherd Dog established by the German Shepherd Dog Club of America / German
Shepherd Dog Club of Canada and promulgated by the American Kennel
Club/Canadian Kennel Club.

I agree that I adhere to and support the rules and procedures of the
American Kennel Club / Canadian Kennel Club, that I am currently qualified
to register dogs with the AKC / CKC and to compete at AKC/CKC events, that I
am in good standing and not under any suspension or restriction.

NAME: Kathy Martin

City:  Corvallis

State: Oregon

I currently belong to the following dog clubs:   GSDC of America and GSDC of
Greater Eugene

The following two sponsors (currently members of Showgsd-l) are sponsoring
me:  Gail Engles and Jim Barnhart

Description of My Dogs (current, past or future):   PAST:  I have owned two
All -Breed Best In Show Dogs, one of which I am also the Breeder. One of my
BIS dogs was also a Best of Breed Specialty winner. I have bred,
owned/co-owned 7 Champions in a very limited breeding program. CURRENT:  I
currently own 6 Shepherds, one of which is my latest Champion (finished this
Summer), another only needs a major to finish and a third is minored out and
needs his major to finish. FUTURE: In addition to finishing both my males,
my plans for the future include breeding my Champion bitch this next coming
Spring.

Biography (my current or past dog-related activities and future plans): I
have belonged to the GSDC of America since 1976, I show my dogs in both
Comformation and Obedience venues. One of my B IS dogs also earned his CD in
3 straight shows. I am an active member of the GSDC of Greater Eugene and
support the club in it's endeavors. My future plans are to continue to show
in my dogs as I have done in the past and my ultimate goal is probably the
same as most every other GSD enthusiat.....to have bred and owned a National
level quality animal.

Delivery Method: __X__regular delivery  OR   _____digest delivery

By my submission of this application, I agree to be bound by the List Rules
and state that this application is correct.