[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Showgsd-l Subscribe Application - Jessica MacMillan

  • From: "Margery Golant" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:29:00 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Jessica MacMillan [mailto:spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 11:14 AM
To: mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Showgsd-l Subscribe Application

>adhere to and to be bound by the Rules and Regulations set forth=20
>therein.
>
>I agree that I adhere to and support the Breed Standard of the German=20
>Shepherd Dog established by the German Shepherd Dog Club of America /=20
>German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada and promulgated by the American=20
>Kennel Club/Canadian Kennel Club.
>
>I agree that I adhere to and support the rules and procedures of the=20
>American Kennel Club / Canadian Kennel Club, that I am currently=20
>qualified to register dogs with the AKC / CKC and to compete at AKC/CKC =

>events, that I am in good standing and not under any suspension or=20
>restriction.

>NAME:
* Jessica MacMillan

>City:
* Osceola

>State:
* Wisconsin

>I currently belong to the following dog clubs:
* Dalmatian Club of America
* Greater Twin Cities Dalmatian Club

>The following two sponsors (currently members of Showgsd-l) are=20
>sponsoring
>me:
* Dave Bissonette (Jecoda GSD)
* Peggy Simerson (Simcar GSD)

>Description of My Dogs (current, past or future):
* I am a second generation dog person. I was born into dalmatians and my =

family has bred or owned over 150 Champions - most of which were owner=20
handled. These include BIS dogs, Specialty winners, Multiple group =
winners=20
and Top Ten dogs. Our dogs are also top sires and dams and can be found =
in=20
pedigrees all around the world. In addition to finishing many =
dalmatians, I=20
finished about two dozen sporting dogs of various breeds including=20
Flat-Coats (the youngest liver FC to finish at 11 months was one of =
them),=20
Goldens, Vizslas and Brittanies. I am going to be Fund Raising =
Chairperson=20
for DCA starting next year and have been involved with several big =
projects=20
for DCA including a complete book on Dalmatians that won a Dog Writers =
Award

for Best Breed Book.

As my life has changed, I am now the "mom" to two GSD, "Simmie" (Acara's =

Simmie Orion Free - 7 years) who is a spayed housepet ready to go for =
her TD

and "Pepper" (Simcar's Peppermint BonBon - 6 months) who is a hopeful up =
and

coming star.

I am looking forward to joining the list as I have never been "new" to a =

breed before. I think it will be a wonderful experience as I am =
interested=20
in the showing, the genetics and just the breed in general.

>Delivery Method: _X_regular delivery OR _____digest delivery
>

>By my submission of this application, I agree to be bound by the List=20
>Rules and state that this application is correct.

Valentine's Day -- Shop for gifts that spell L-O-V-E at MSN Shopping=20
http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctId=3D8323,ptnrid=3D37,ptnrdata=3D2=
4095&tcod
e=3Dwlmtagline