[Showgsd-l FreeLists] FW: Showgsd-l New Subscribe Application - Tam Cordingley

  • From: "Margery Golant" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 13:18:56 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: tam@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tam@xxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 11:56 AM
To: subscriptions@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Showgsd-l New Subscribe Application

Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted by ,
(tam@xxxxxxxxxxxx) on Sunday, October 24, 2004 at 10:55:40
Rules
and Regulations set forth therein as well as=20

List Rules2: Yes, I agree that I adhere to and support the Breed =
Standard of
the German Shepherd Dog established by the German Shepherd Dog Club of
America / German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada and promulgated by the =
American
Kennel Club/Canadian Kennel Club or the Au

List Rules3: I agree that I adhere to and support the rules and =
procedures
of the American Kennel Club / Canadian Kennel Club, that I am currently
qualified to register dogs with the AKC / CKC and to compete at AKC/CKC
events, that I am in good standing and not under

sublink: rules.html

Kennel Name: Foxridge

name: Tam Cordingley

City: rutherfordton, NC 28139

State: NC

clubs: AFTC,=20

2_sponsors: Donna Radich, Libby Cameron

Description of Dogs: I have owned Karagin and Benchmark dogs in the=20
past and now co-own a female with Donna Radich. =20
She is a Jerry daughter. =20

Biography: I have been a dog person and intermittent GSD=20
person for the last 50 years.  Beginning with a=20
male from the old Karlbergh kennels in Calif in=20
the late 50's!  Have raised and shown Smooth Fox=20
Terriers for 30 years, competing in both breed=20
and obedience, formerly worked with Jane Kuska=20
of Crag Crest Kennels, also a GSD and Smooth Fox=20
breeder.  Co-owned two dogs with Carol Miller in=20
the early 80's, now co- own and live with a=20
female from Donna Radich. =20

Method: Digest

electronic signature: I agree to the list rules and state that this
application is correct.=20

REMOTE_HOST: dpc6682009033.direcpc.com
REMOTE_ADDR: 66.82.9.33
HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET =
CLR
1.0.3705)

POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For administrative problems, email problems and technical support, please
contact the List Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, in private.  Please do
not post individual problem issues on Showgsd-l