[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Showgsd-l New Subscribe Application- Paula Peters

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 21:08:56 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: ppeters908@xxxxxxx [mailto:ppeters908@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 8:56 PM
To: subscriptions@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Showgsd-l New Subscribe Application

Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted by ,
(ppeters908@xxxxxxx) on Thursday, January 6, 2005 at 19:56:24
Rules
and Regulations set forth therein as well as=20

List Rules2: Yes, I agree that I adhere to and support the Breed =
Standard of
the German Shepherd Dog established by the German Shepherd Dog Club of
America / German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada and promulgated by the =
American
Kennel Club/Canadian Kennel Club or the Au

List Rules3: I agree that I adhere to and support the rules and =
procedures
of the American Kennel Club / Canadian Kennel Club, that I am currently
qualified to register dogs with the AKC / CKC and to compete at AKC/CKC
events, that I am in good standing and not under

sublink: rules.html

Kennel Name: Hidden Valley Shepherds

name: Paula Peters

City: Stowe

State: VT

clubs: none

2_sponsors: Cynthia Miller Annette Freeman

Description of Dogs: Bear - deceased at 9 yrs. old - Ch Kolbrooks'=20
Sudden Decision and Karizma's Fuschia; Sugar - 11=20
1/2 years old German Shepherd recovering from=20
bloat/torsion surgery at the end of December 2004=20
(doing great) - out of Brentaryl's Winner Takes=20
All and Tate's Roxey of Sugarbrooke; Maxwell - 7=20
year old male out of Pacific Shores Hard Hit'n=20
Hard Mic and Ch. Ivyledge Forever in Trouble;=20
Sophie - 3 years old - Ch. Sirius Park's Worth=20
The Trip/Millertime's Current Style daughter and=20
Kissie - 2 years old - Ch. Sirius Park's Worth=20
The Trip/Survival's Quik Decision (PeeWee).

Biography: My husband and I became in love with GSD dogs=20
almost fifteen years ago.  Our first male lived=20
until 9, was king of the universe and=20
unfortunately died of DM.  We now have three=20
bitches and one male and are planning on breeding=20
our two younger bitches within the next year or=20
two.  They are quite different in appearance and=20
structure even though they are both Tripper=20
daughters and both will bring thier own unique=20
outstanding qualities to their offspring.  We are=20
currently showing our Millertime's Sophisticate=20
Style daughter - a striking black and tan bitch -=20
she has two American points and three Canadian=20
points.  We plan to begin showing our Survival's=20
Quik Decision daughter in 2005 - not quite two=20
yet - she has some maturing to do.  We live in=20
Vermont and our "kids" all live in the house with=20
us and sleep in our bedroom everyday.  We have=20
worked hard to accomplish serenity in our home. =20
We enjoy showing and living with them everyday=20
and feel blessed to have them in our lives.  We=20
are excited to become doggie grandparents! =20

Method: regular delivery

electronic signature: I agree to the list rules and state that this
application is correct.=20

REMOTE_HOST: cache-mtc-ae07.proxy.aol.com
REMOTE_ADDR: 64.12.117.11
HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows NT =
5.1;
SV1)