[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Rocky Mt Specialty Info.

  • From: "Beth Reynolds" <beth0024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:26:15 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Beth Reynolds [mailto:beth0024@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:20 PM
To: Germanshepherds4Show; Showgsd-L-
Cc: DenverDogs
Subject: Rocky Mt Specialty Info.

****** PLEASE NOTICE THE MOST IMPORTANT  PART IS AT THE BOTTOM OF
THIS --E-MAIL******************

Ok If anyone wanted a premium for our show and has not received it then
please let me know.

Show dates April 30th, May 1st

Judges Jennifer Root, Michael Cheeks

YES same awesome Host hotel the Staybridge Suites.  Lew Bunch, Lana, Dania
and many more  gave it a huge thumbs up at a previous show

YES our same large grassy show site just a short walk from the hotel

YES there is Jr. Showmanship both days

YES there is obedience both days and Rally Sunday

NO NO NO  we wont be conflicting with the Utah AB show its the following
weekend in fact come to our show and then drive to Utah.  Their show starts
May 4th and runs 5 days.  What a nice dog show two weekends.

Yes Yes Yes we are hosting our usually Hospitality night Sat. night at the
host hotel.  Meaning the Rocky Mt. GSD clubs invites you to a dinner on us.
We will provide the wine, marinated grilled meats and dishes made by our
club members to share.  So if you can handle great food and dog talk among
old and new friends plan on attending.

********THE BEST PART IS YOU CAN ENTER OUR SHOWS ON LINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
USING YOUR VISA,MASTERCARD,DISCOVER OR AMERICAN EXPRESS JUST GO TO
www.rmgsdc.org and click on Specialty Information.  OUR SHOW CLOSES ON APRIL

Beth Reynolds
2005 Show Chair
303-693-5675