[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Rex -- Katrina GSD in need of a permanent home

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 20:14:37 -0500

Posting at the request of Linda Kury. can anyone help ?  This dog has
been through a lot.  There are photos attached to the email, but they
won't make it through the List's server.  I can forward them directly to
anyone who wants them - please email me privately.

Thanks.

Margy Golant

mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx