[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Rescue Day - Handsome Sable Male in Rhode Island Shelter

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 02:32:11 -0500

I understand that the link I posted isn't working - that is because the
List's server is wrapping the last two characters of the link onto the =
next
line.

Another link:

http://www.germanshepherds.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=3D0&Number=3D4=
92252&a
n=3D0&page=3D0#492252

I have also re-included the original link with those couple of =
characters
back on the right line, so it might work now:

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/299/299700/pages/788461/BrunoR=
I.j
pg

I can also send the photo which I have here to anyone who wants it via
private email

Please help to rescue this nice dog !

Thanks !

Margy