[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Re: Rescue message: urgent DNA...Iowa

  • From: normajewell@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 02:45:24 +0000

--
Ask me how to reserve your 2010 mvgsdr calendar!

Norma Jewell-Founder
Mississippi Valley
German Shepherd Dog Rescue, Inc.
Moline, IL
visit us: www.mvgsdr.org

From: normajewell@xxxxxxxxx
To: mvgsdr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Rescue message: urgent DNA...Iowa
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 01:20:00 +0000

Severe abuse, beatings that were witnessed. Touchy situation in the area with
the witness afraid of the man.
--
Ask me how to reserve your 2010 mvgsdr calendar!

Norma Jewell-Founder
Mississippi Valley
German Shepherd Dog Rescue, Inc.
Moline, IL
visit us: www.mvgsdr.org

-------------- Original message from "krittershack" <krittershack@xxxxxxxxx>:

Why are they a DNA?

If your Dog thinks you're the greatest, why seek a second opinion !!!!
Please remember; Until there are none, Adopt one !!!

Mary James
Rescue and Transport Coordinator
Clinton Humane Society
OTRA Verified Transporter