[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FW: Re: Lifers-Long --Newbies point of view

  • From: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, wilkersonem@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 14:10:10 -0400 (EDT)

I don't think whether a person is a newbie or a seasoned GSD person should make
a difference.  Sometimes, the "newbies" can bring more fresh ideas and
perspective to the table.  I think discouraging anyone from joining a committee
or board on any level is wrong.  What happen to encourage not discourage.  Then
we wonder why people are not joining clubs or quitting.  Hellooooo.....

  Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 00:27:35 -0700
 From:  bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx
 Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lifers-Long
  To: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx; ELG440@xxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
eBrowngsd@xxxxxxx

 Hey Lee keep 'em coming that's the best  laugh I've had in awhile

 Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
 Owner Barkalot's Felonious Assault AKA Brat and the other half of  B'N'B
-10-1997 to 12-19-2004
 Breeder/owner of UKC GR  Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN 3-25-2002 to
-18-2009
 Co-owner of  Ketlyn's Black Widow