[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Re: Ethics Committee Meeting Question

  • From: "raymond doran v" <gsdbeatingcleats01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 01:58:30 -0800

For all the great answers we received to what we thought was a very generic
question, we did receive this one which we thought rather strange.  Note it
was not sent through the show list, but was sent to us and to one other list
member who was not involved in our original question.  Wasn't sent
privately, don't know who sent it as they didn't bother to leave a name,
just thought it strange.

Becky Doran

"All Gave Some, Some Gave All"
"Our MIA's and POW's Never Forgotten"