[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Re: ANN and KOBE's National

  • From: Elizabeth Wilkerson <wilkersonem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:30:07 -0500

From my experience with Kobe, he is as sound as them come.  I have Kobe's
litter mate and his temperament is the same.  A nicer dog you
will never know as Kobe.  Just look into his eyes and you would see what I do.
Lisa and I were watching the streaming video and as we watched him,
we could not believe what was unfolding in front of us.  We had to look at the
catalog twice to make sure it was the same dog ( oh by the way, streaming video
adds on at least 40lbs. lol).  He was clearly distressed, anxious and flightly.
 Totally out of character.

My thoughts are this....if you have a grudge or a conflict with someone, be an
adult, quit playing games and go on with your life or be a bigger person
and confront the individual, do not take it out on a defenseless animal.  Our
dogs are not the problem.. we are.  By hurting Kobe or any other dog, you hurt
the breed
we love so much. If he had died, his contribution to the GSD world  toward
bettering our dogs would never be realized.

Now I will get off my soap box and go play with the "kids"

Elizabeth