[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: RE: Customer inquiry: Comment on site

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:55:26 -0800

Of course there is some truth to that......but in general, I think most "mutt"
owners
pick up their dog food at the Grocery stores where they shop.....or CostCo or
Wal Mart as they shop.   I don't think they make sure they have the more quality
dog foods that most pure bred breeders do.......AND we make sure our puppy
buyers follow through with the same dog food.    Pure Bred dogs have a huge
impact on most of these dog food Companies.
How often do you see a pet owner buy a van full or palet of dog

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx

From: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>To: <marhaven@xxxxxxx>; <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>