[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: New Showgsd-l Application - Glenn Murphy

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 23:02:33 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: MurfamX4@xxxxxxx [mailto:MurfamX4@xxxxxxx]
Subject: New Showgsd-l Application

MurfamX4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sublink: /showgsd/subscr~1.html

Kennel Name: None

name: Glenn Murphy

State: MO.  USA

clubs: German Shepherd Club of St. Louis

2_sponsors: Marilee Wilkinson,  Marcia Hadley

old_email: none

Method: regular delivery

Biography: I am 47 yrs old, Married and
have 2 children and show
gsd,s as a hobby. I show a
solid Black male Coby. I also
own a pet bitch "Lea" I have
been in this breed for 22
yrs. I started showing 5 yrs
ago. I am trying to learn
more about the breed and
would like to start breeding
in the near future.

List Rules1: Yes, I agree to the stipulation as posted on the
website.Yes,
I have read the rules and regulations of
           Showgsd-l posted on this page and understand
           that I will receive a copy via email after my
           subscription is proce

List Rules2: Yes, I agree that I adhere to and support the
           Breed Standard of the German Shepherd Dog
           established by the German Shepherd Dog Club of
           America / German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada
           and promulgated by the

List Rules3: I agree that I adhere to and support the rules
           and procedures of the American Kennel Club /
           Canadian Kennel Club, that I am currently
           qualified to register dogs with the AKC / CKC and
           to compete at AKC/C

List Rules4: Yes, I agree to the stipulation as posted on the
website.Yes, I
agree to the Rules.I understand that I am bound by the
         Rules of Showgsd-l which, among other  things, provide that
List
posts may not be
         made available to anyone or reuse

---

REMOTE_ADDR: 65.116.57.6
HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0)