[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Miami, FL: Natasha, female GSD, 18months old only ! STUNNING needs a home! pls crosspost FOR HER!

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 19:06:07 -0700 (PDT)

I cannot help at this time, but if anyone can, please contact me.
sheila
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:16:28 -0400

Can anyone help
out with this pretty girlie?
thanks
kathy
papresq
----- Original Message -----Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 7:44 PM
Subject: Miami, FL: Natasha, female GSD, 18months old only !
STUNNING needs a home! pls crosspost FOR HER!

Subject: Natasha, female GSD,
  18months Miami

  Hi, my name is
  Natasha. I am a purebred German Shepherd but my last family didn't really
care
  about me. After I had puppies they took me and dropped me off to wander
around
  the streets far away from home, so I couldn't find my way back. But I
wandered
  over to a shelter and they took me in and are taking care of me. They named
me
  Natasha, I guess  because it sounds so regal. And I live up to my name.
  Well, I look regal anyway. I still act like a pup because I am not even 2
  years old yet. I love to run and walk on a leash and just have a good time. I
  am a friendly girl and love people and kids. I am being trained by Edel ( my
  favorite trainer) and my new family will get a chance to meet him because
they
  get a free training session with him. Edel says that I will be good with
  some  dogs and that I am trainable with cats, but I am a little curious
  about them right now. But whatever, I love people and that is enough for
  me.

  I weigh about
  50lbs and I won't be a big German SHepherd. I am spayed and up to date with
  all my shots and ready to go to my forever home. Please come visit me at Pet
  Rescue in Miami. You can call Kathy at 305-401-4693 or contact her at
klcremer@xxxxxxx if you want to come
  meet me.

    "No one
    could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do
    only a little."  Edmund Burke

  Can't afford a
  new spring wardrobe? Go
  shopping in your closet instead!

  Miami-Dade County is a public entity
  subject to Florida Statutes Chapter 119, Public Records. E-mail messages are
  subject to public records disclosure, and with limited exceptions are not
  exempt from chapter 119.

--

Judith Berger
President