[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FW: Hurricane Kit

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: dc@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 22:59:28 EDT

You might want to stop by a store that sells camping supplies and
pick up some water purifier tablets, too.  In an emergency, they
could save both you and your dogs some grief!

Janice

In a message dated 4/23/2006 8:42:57 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
dc@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Well,  its hurricane season right around the corner and no ignoring it is
going to  stop it.  Although I've lived here for 22 years, and always  been
prepared, this year I am going to be picture perfect  prepared.

I'm putting together my lists, packing my totes, replenishing  items used.  I
want a better pet kit.  What does everyone else  put in theirs?  I looked on
the website to see if a list was  there.  This might be a good addition.

What is the dosage for  Benadryl.  I have it on the list, but not sure what
dosage.  I  need to print it out and put it in the first aid kit.  I guess I
need  to pick up a new bottle of Rescue Remedy also.

List so  far:
Leashes
Rabies Certs
Poop Bags