[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Happy 11th Birthday Storm

  • From: "DOUG & PATTI CROSS" <chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 15:06:53 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: DOUG & PATTI CROSS [mailto:chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2005 2:10 PM
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Happy 11th Birthday Storm

Today my beautiful Black Dog Storm (aka Angel Boy) turned 11 years old.
Storm has been thru "Hell and back" with many health issues over the last 5
years but his strong will to live and determination to still be "THE MAN"
have won. He needs help going up the stairs and is a little wobbly from
arthritis, but still chases his ball and will bring it back just as many
times as you will throw it. His eyes are getting cloudier and he seems to
have "Senior Moments" now and then.
Storm still demands respect from Jake (and he gets it) and his daughter
Dana.

It is so hard to see him grow old and realize that his time with us is
getting shorter. I stil remember anxiously awaiting his arrival at the
airport picking up that "little black bear" when he was 11 weeks old.
Remembering how many wonderful years we would have together. Where have all
the years gone? He will enjoy a birthday cake along with his presents.

Storm will be in 2 All Breed Shows next weekend in the Veterans Class. These
will be his final shows as he doesn't seem to do well with the stress of
being away from home.

Storm will always be in my mind "FOREVER YOUNG".

Happy Birthday my Angel Boy.

Patti