[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: [Germanshepherds4Show] What would you do? (scenario)

  • From: "Helen" <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Barbara Galasso" <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 09:03:21 -0700

  _____

From: Helen [mailto:helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 8:49 AM
To: 'Kerri Chaplin'; Germanshepherds4show
Subject: RE: [Germanshepherds4Show] What would you do? (scenario)

First, you don't worry about competition..that's not the issue.  Second, the
foundation of any kennel is their bitch line.

If you co-own one of them, you essentially lose control of that pup as its
health and care is in someone else's hands.

Why would you want the expense of showing a dog that lives elsewhere?

Best advice, keep the one that speaks to your heart..

Helen Franklin

P.S.  the day I allow anyone to give me an ultimatum of what I can and
cannot do..is the day I'm in a nursing

home with tubes coming from everywhere.

Change
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Germanshepherds4Show/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnbGp1aG
VnBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzExMjY4MzUyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBH
NsawNzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMjE4Mjk2MTIw>  settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID
required)
Change settings via email: Switch
<mailto:Germanshepherds4Show-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email%20Delivery
:%20Digest>  delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
<mailto:Germanshepherds4Show-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change%20De
livery%20Format:%20Traditional>  format to Traditional
Visit
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Germanshepherds4Show;_ylc=X3oDMTJldHVrbnZyBF9
TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzExMjY4MzUyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN
ocGYEc3RpbWUDMTIxODI5NjEyMA-->  Your Group | Yahoo! Groups
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

Visit
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Germanshepherds4Show;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNzkzaTVnBF9
TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExMjY4MzUyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN
2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEyMTgyOTYxMjA->  Your Group

Sitebuilder

Build
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13oatr882/M=493064.12016255.12445662.8674578/D=
groups/S=1705042543:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1218303321/L=/B=fzh_AULaX9s-/J=1218296121
047109/A=4025304/R=0/SIG=12uhb64pb/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44092/*http:/s
mallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting/sitebuilding.php>  a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Need traffic?

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=11268352/grpspId=1705042543/msgI
d=31814/stime=1218296120/nc1=4025304/nc2=3848644/nc3=5349275>