[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: GSDC of Canada, Inc. June 12,2005

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 22:44:12 -0400

Forwarded for Joan Fox - campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Joan Fox [mailto:campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 8:19 PM
To: MARGERY GOLANT
Subject: Fw: GSDC of Canada, Inc. June 12,2005

 I had such a nice time judging this show and meeting those crazy girls from
Manitoba!
Great accommodations at a bed and breakfast and super food everywhere we
went. I still can taste the fresh pickerel.
What a hard working bunch of club members and everyone had a good time even
sliding down the hill to the ring after the rains of the day before! Deanne
Jur looked really cute in her running shorts chasing the softball coach! You
will have to ask her why <<VBG>>.
Thank you, Jill Dickin for getting up in the middle of the night to get me
from the airport. I killed a United and an Air Canada plane on the way up
and a United coming back and caused delays along many routes even in the US.
I never do anything half way!

The German Shepherd breeders & owners in Canada are to be commended for
doing a great job and thank you to those that showed their lovely animals to
me.

12-18 Male, Winners Dog
Nobler's Lord Of The Rings - Breeder: D. Niedermuller & L. Iverson
Owners:Lori & Marvin Iverson (CH. Nobler's Graceland Fleetrun x CH. Nobler's
Zoe)
This dog was also the Futurity male earlier in the day under Diana Harbrink.
A fluid, easy moving dog, he uses himself efficiently and is clean on both
ends with a strong level back in motion. A long neck adds to the picture
when posed. He only needs to mature. He is a spoiled brat and very assured
for his age.

Veteran Male
CH Nobler's Who's Cheating Who - Breeder: L. & M. Iverson Owner :Marvin
Russell ( CH. Nobler's Backstage Pass Fleetrun x Nobler's Touch On An Angel
A big, strong dog that reminded me of the GV Nestle's Crunch. Gorgeous body
cavity and bone and a masculine head. He moved cleanly on beautiful feet and
pasterns and loved being shown.
 9-12 Female and Best Puppy
Nobler's Mystique V Gaitridge - Breeder: L. & M. Iverson Owner:Lori Iverson
This is a younger sister to my WD and she has all the same attributes. Very
pretty type as well. How wonderful for these breeders and owners, as she won
the Futurity females earlier.

(1) 12-18 Female and Best of Winners and Award of Merit
Woodside's Fantasia Stoneway - Breeders/Owners: Sandy Anderson, Robert
Eaton, Linda Wheeler ( SEL. CH. Galiano's Woodside Dhominator x SEL. CH.
Woodside's Futuristic)
This bitch stood out to me from the moment she entered the ring. Deep, dark
and curvy, flashed with red, red, tan. Eye taking posed and moving, elegant
and rhythmic in motion she moved with the assurance of an older dog and was
in gorgeous condition. A really suspended, special bitch that I will watch
to see how she fares in the future.

(2)12-18 and Reserve Winners Bitch
Marquis' Talk Of The Town - Breeder: Paul Johnson & Dog Oster Owners: Thomas
Falk, Brenna Falk ( Kenlyn's Aries v. Hi-Cliff x CH. Marquis Charismatic)
Such a nice moving puppy when she settled down! More immature than the
winner she is nevertheless going to have her day. Beautiful, balanced motion
and a lovely character.  Master  Falk ( I think he is 6) stole the show  his
first time handling in the ring.  His grandfather is Walter Falk of judging
fame. What fun for us all!  Walter was beaming like he had won GVX!

Best of Breed.... 8 Specials shown
Sel. CH Altana's Outlaw -Breeder/Owner: Maureen Charlton (CH. Aztec's Domino
of Altana x SEL. CH. Altana's Desire)
He dominated this group and made me happy to see him again after I gave him
3rd Select at the GSDCA National. He has tightened up and performed
beautifully and even forgave me after I whacked him on the nose with my
watch band. Fluid motion in a handsome package. There is no substitute for
quality.

Best of Opposite Sex
CH Woodsides Memento V Haus Chu - Breeder: Sandy Anderson, Linda Wheeler,
Bill Chu  Owners: L. Wheeler and Jack Kilgour ( CH. Galiano's Woodside
Dhominator x CH. Prariefire's Rosha Zhota)
A larger dark bitch with fluid motion, a hard back, as did all my winners,
she won on superior sidegait over some really typy females. A really good
one in any country!