[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: FUN> Things you may not know about me

  • From: "Bonnie Money" <bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:43:19 -0400

Things you may not have known about  me..... Limit 4 separated by a comma
A)  Four jobs I have had in my life:
[Bonnie Money] Bridge Engineer, Group Clerk for IRS, Typist for UKC
(coonhounds have the biggest litters!!!), waitress at a truck stop (way back
when wages were $1.10 plus tips)

B)  movies you would watch over and  over:
[Bonnie Money] Gone with the Wind, Field of Dreams, Hunt for Red October,
any Disney movie
C)  places you  have  lived:
[Bonnie Money] Mattawan, Michigan; Lansing, Michigan; Louisville, Kentucky;
LaGrange, Kentucky

D) Four TV shows you love to watch
[Bonnie Money] Star Trek, Law and Order, not many others out there that are
worth my time.

E) Four places you have been on  vacation[Bonnie Money]  Hawaii; Orlando ,
FL; Gatlinburg, TN; Rocky Mountains

F) Web sites you visit daily:[Bonnie Money]  Infodog; MSN; accuweather

G)Several of my favorite  foods:[Bonnie Money]  Fettucine Alfredo; a good
steak; ice cream (any flavor); BLT sandwich

H) Four places I would rather be right now:.[Bonnie Money]   In my pool;
visiting my Mom; at a dog show; on my way to a dog show.

I) Are you a member of the GSDC, GSDCC[Bonnie Money] ; yes

J) Are you a member of a local GSD club, if so which one:[Bonnie Money]  no

Bonnie L. Money
Bridgelady GSD's and CWC's
www.blcardis.com

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude EVA]