[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FW: EMERGENCY - Rescuer in desperate need - please help

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:35:28 EST

After reading the linked article, (shame on me, for not reading it before I
posted this!), the woman is considered a suspect that aided the escapee.
Whether that is true or not, keep your eyes open and report this van if you see
it
to the police.   Do NOT attempt to approach it.
Stormy

In a message dated 2/14/06 12:28:00 PM, Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:

>    Forwarded - Please cross post!!! It is time to help one of our own!
> Rescuer
> needs our help!
> AnimalHelp.Com
> www.animalhelp.com
>
>     Hi all
> Some of you may have seen on the news that a prisoner escaped from Lansing
> prison this weekend. What you may not know is that he used a van for Safe
> Harbor
> Dogs, and my friend Toby, who owns that van, is now missing.   Please send
> this

Stormy Hope
UPDATED 2/11/06....CHECK IT OUT!!!!
www.FairhopeGSD.com