[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: "DANCING WITH THE STARS"

  • From: "Samuel Israel" <israelfriedberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 10:09:46 -0800

Unfortunately, I think there is a fourth category of "breeder"-- the breeder
is a very good and knowledgeable breeder but he or she thinks that almost
everyone else does not know what they are doing and that only he or she
knows what is a great german shepherd and that only their german shepherds
are truly good (and maybe a couple others).  Only they know the way to the
"promised land," and everyone else is destroying the breed or just don't
know what they are doing.
  Fortunately, there are not many of these people.

Sam