[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Charles Kruger DVM Memorial

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: GSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 01:37:38 +0000

 -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
 -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
 -bedkar@xxxxx
 -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com

Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 12:10:57 -0700
From: afaraa@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Charles Kruger DVM Memorial
To: bedkar@xxxxx

Kay, please post this to whatever list or e-mail group that will reach the GSD
people and Judges. Thanks.

The Memorial Gathering for Charles Kruger DVM will be on June 6th, 6-8pm at
John and Tammy Wilcox's Winstar Bed and Biscuit kennel, 3602 112th Street East,
Tacoma WA. 98446. Because of Chuck's love of good food we will be serving some
of his favorite dishes. And we are inviting people to bring dogs that have
Schaferhaus in their background and memories of Chuck to share. We are also
displaying hundreds of pictures of Chuck and his dogs and inviting people to
take home the pictures that are meaningful to them.

June 6-7th is the weekend of the Puyallup shows which is just a few miles from
the memorial site. Please join us for this celebration of Chuck's life.

Paul Chen
Afara Welsh Corgis